|Supprimer||Article||Quantité × Prix|
|Votre panier est vide|
Cooperative Approaches # 5
Vous recevrez 1 PDF
In this issue, from a variety of perspectives, we attempt to analyze how cooperative and solidarity-based approaches are helping to shape new health solutions as the world confronts the Covid pandemic.
- Dominique Solazzi, a doctor in Vienna, France, tells the story of his efforts to create a local community of health actors at the time of the arrival of the pandemic;
- David Bull, tells how the United Kingdom reacted, as usual, with calm and determination;
- The saluteglobale.it team, with Carlo Cerini, Benederra Armocida, Beatrice Formenti, present their initiative to promote the right to health for all; they bring us information on Covid-19 in Africa;
- Faride Boureima Karimou, a blogger from Niger, reports on initiatives taken by young people to fight the pandemic;
- Hector Carrer, explains how Argentina is reacting and preparing to face the economic consequences of the crisis;
- Biorn Maybury-Lewis provides an enlightening political analysis of the situation in the United States, without a doubt the example not to be followed if we want to limit the health and economic damage of the pandemic;
- Dominique Bénard analyses the conditions that would allow the cooperative movement to make a decisive contribution in the field of health;
- Michel Seyrat, gives us a new episode in the "Solexos" series illustrating the role played by young people in making containment more humane;
- Finally, Eduardo Missoni, a doctor and teacher of global medicine, gives us an account of his experience and his vision of the pandemic.