|Supprimer||Article||Quantité × Prix|
|Votre panier est vide|
Cooperative Approaches #2
Vous recevrez 1 PDF
This second issue of our review addresses the training of agents of change and how cooperative approaches can fight marginalization and exclusion.
- Editorial: Change agents
- Story: from animation to emancipation, a training of young Kanak people, 1971-1975
- Decoding: New Caledonia
- Dossier: Participatory mapping
- Guest of the month: Philippe Missotte
- The Solexos: first episode
- With a pencil stroke: the great replacement
Evaluate this publication by writing a comment at the bottom of the page and/or react to other readers' comments.